Kiamichi Mountain Villa offers accommodations to those looking for a secluded getaway. The 4 bedroom cabin offers all the amenities of home in a peaceful mountain setting only a half hour from Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park. KMV is the perfect weekend getaway destination, located just 4 hours from the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex, Oklahoma City / Tulsa and 2 – 3 hours from Hot Springs / Little Rock.
KMV offers visitors easy access to many activities including:
- Fly Fishing, Canoeing or Kayaking the Kiamichi and Mountain Fork Rivers.
- Fishing and boating at Broken Bow Lake.
- ATV riding and Hiking over 400 miles of trails. Trailhead begins just over 1 mile from cabin gate at the Three Sticks Monument on Hwy 259.
- Great hunting in the Ouachita National Forest.
- Equestrian and horseback riding at A to Z Ranch.
- Superb dining and shopping in Hochatown, OK and Mena, AR.
- Incredible views via the 259 Scenic Highway and Talimena National Scenic Byway.
- Yearly festivals in Poteau and at Beaver’s Bend.
Aerial View of the Kiamichi Mountain Range
KMV is in the middle of this beautiful countryside.